The app-ads.txt initiative helps fight ad fraud and safeguard your app ad earnings. Make sure you’ve formatted and mapped app-ads.txt correctly so AdMob can find and verify the file. Learn more
- If you haven’t already, create an app-ads.txt file using the spec provided by IAB Tech Lab.
- Copy and paste the following code snippet into your app-ads.txt file:
google.com, pub-5107556562590198, DIRECT, f088c47fec942fa0
- Publish your app-ads.txt on the root of your developer website (for example, sampledomain.com/app-ads.txt). Make sure the domain is entered exactly as listed on Google Play or the App Store.
- Wait at least 24 hours for AdMob to crawl and verify your app-ads.txt file.
- Come back to AdMob and check your app-ads.txt status.